2) write in paragraphs. the intro should have a hook, thesis and supporting sub-arguments which outline the argument of the essay. All the body paragraphs should have topic sentences at their beginning. These topic sentences should relate closely to the sub-argument sentences in your intro paragraph. The concluding paragraph should have a take-away sentence that captures the meaning or implication of your essay.
3) highlight your “hook”, thesis, topic sentences and take-away sentence
4) you are limited to a maximum of1000 words not counting your name(s) and any citations you may provide
5) citations may be informal. outside information is fine. but you need to demonstrate a familiarity with material assigned in the course that is relevant to the question.
6) Avoid plagiarism. If you rely on material from outside the course, be sure to cite your source(s). If you have any concerns about this, here is a page describing the issue of plagiarism. They key point is that plagiarism is easy to catch even if you are paraphrasing. So avoid this pitfall.
7) points for this essay will be weighted as follows:
|points by category|
|Clear relevant insightful thesis (2 points)|
|Familiarity with course material (5 points)|
|Intro, conclusion, paragraphs topic sentences (3 points)|
|Essay shows critical understanding (2 points)|
“Compare, contrast, and critically Evaluate Jared Diamond, Ian Morris, and Robert Gordon in analyzing the causes and consequences of the pace and pattern of growth.”
This essay should demonstrate a critical understanding of each author and the relationships between them as well as an understanding of the course material relevant to this question.
Write in paragraphs with an introductory and concluding paragraph plus 3 or 4 body paragraphs. Your introductory paragraph should have one sentence which is the thesis or basic argument of the essay. Each of the body paragraphs should have topic sentences that proclaim the basic argument of that paragraph. Each of those topic sentences should support the main thesis of the essay. In your introductory paragraph also place the sub-arguments found in the topic sentences of your body paragraphs. This can be simply replicating those topic sentences or they can be restatements or re-phrasings of those topic sentences. The concluding paragraph summarizes your essay following the basic rule of tell the reader what your are going to say, say it and then tell the reader what you said. You concluding paragraph should also have a “so what” sentence which tells the reader the punchline or take-away or meaning of your essay. This punchline sentence can then be the basis for a “hook” sentence at the beginning of your introductory paragraph that draws the reader into your essay.
Highlight in yellow your hook sentence, thesis sentence, topic sentences and so-what or take-away sentence.
You are limited to 1000 words. Provide an introductory paragraph summarizing your argument (including both the theses and your critical evaluation of the thesis). Write in paragraphs with each paragraph containing a topic sentence at its beginning which states the sub-thesis or supporting argument explained and supported in that paragraph. Provide a concluding paragraph which summarizes your argument and critical evaluation plus indicates the importance of the issue and you position on the issue.
This is an open book, open notes, open web, open submitted assignments exam. However, to the extent you quote or paraphrase the material of others, please add an endnote indicating your source. The form of citation may be informal but if it comes from the web, please include the website url. Note that your essay may be submitted to a service that scrapes the web for possible plagiary. You may work from home or the library as well as the classroom.
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more