FOUNDATIO Apollonian or Dionysian in your response to hardshipN LIBERAL STUDIES
2. Give one example that supports that you either are or are not a “critical thinker.”
3. Are you more Apollonian or Dionysian in your response to hardship? Why?
4. Is there a story or myth or fairy tale that was a part of your past but that is also a part of your present? Try to explain.
5. Christopher Flannery begins his article with the ideas of how to make a living and how to make a good life. How do you connect these seemingly different things?
6. Flannery also identifies the “ultimate human need” as the “need to know the source and reason of all goodness.” For you, what is the “ultimate human need”?
7. Joseph Campbell’s seminal work Hero with a Thousand Faces explains archetypes and their role throughout the history of the world. Identify an archetype with which you are familiar and briefly note its significance in your life.
8. After carefully reading Book I of Aristotle’s Nicomachean Ethics, comment on your views on the role of seeking the good and virtuous in human life. How do your views compare with Aristotle’s?
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more