In this Assignment, you will prepare an essay on a particular problem faced in your own experience and how it should be addressed based on your current skills, knowledge and problem-solving ability.
Use a reflective learning theory as a framework in analyzing the problem.
Decide what case you will analyze.
Give background information.
▪ Use your own experience (from work, school, volunteer or personal environments). The situation may have occurred recently or in the distant past.
▪ Factually and succinctly describe the case.
▪ Apply one of the theories of reflective learning from our course to the case.
▪ Discuss how application of a reflective process could make for a better outcome of the problem.
▪ Advise what one can do to handle the case; consider it as a learning experience and example for “reflective learning”
▪ You may have intuitively used reflective thinking to handle the problem at the time good for you! Explain that process. On the other hand, looking back you now realize you could have had a better result using reflective learning processes. Analyze YOUR behaviors then and now as a reflective learner. This exercise gives you a chance to “rewind” a situation.
▪ Note your personal development as a problem
Your Essay shall be between 3 to 5 pages (excluding cover page and reference page) and shall have the following sections:
Title page (Not included in Page Count)
Reference page (Not included in Page Count)
Formatting should include: 1″ margins, double spaced, 12 point font
◦ Cite the reflective learning theory used in the case study
◦ Use in text citations for quotes or material not your own
◦ Use the MLA or APA format to cite ALL references.
◦ URLs alone are not acceptable
Once your essay is complete upload your document into the Assignments folder.
20% of final grade.
Again, there are no right or wrong answers to this assignment. However, thoughtfulness and thoroughness do count. Please write professionally and edit before you submit to avoid grammatical and spelling errors. CONNECT course content and literature in your assignment. ALWAYS CITE REFERENCES/WORKS CITED utilizing the MLA or APA format. YOU MUST CITE REFERENCES.
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more