Economic Issues Simulation Paper
Review the Health Care Economics Issues HMO Simulation.
In the simulation, select either Constructit or E-Editor for analysis to complete your paper. Please select ONLY (1) employer to profile, not both. Also, please DO NOT include DEARDEN INDUSTRIES in your paper. The paper should only be on Constructit or E-Editor.
As a representative of Castor Insurance, your job is to maximize profit and minimize risk for the company.
· Present a profile of the chosen company. Include the following:
· Demographics of the employees
· Health care risk factors or potential areas of high usage
· Premiums the company is willing to pay
· Analysis used to evaluate the employees and health care risk factors
· Based on your analysis of potential usage, provide the following:
· At least 2 reasons each plan could be selected
· State which plan to sell to your chosen company
· What are the reasons for this decision?
· Why did you decide against the other plans offered?
Format your assignment according to APA guidelines with an introduction and conclusion. Also, please make sure you, at least, properly reference the UOP Simulation software.
The Worksheet is for you to prepare your paper. Please DO NOT submit the worksheet with your assignment paper.
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more