Write 2 pages thesis on the topic methicillin-resistant staphylococcus aureus and flesh-eating bacteria. 1 MRSA is Staphylococcus aureus plus it resistant to the beta-lactam class of antibiotics like penicillin, methicillin, cephalosporin, carbapenems, and it’s kind wherein they are 70% resistant to most of the antibiotics.
2. The evolution and co-evolution of Staphylococcus ancestors started way back 1.6 billion years ago which colonizing to warm-blooded animals.
3. The features of S. aureus are gram-positive which means that they create blue strain under the microscope and cocci in the cluster. They are hardy because they cannot be easily eliminated. They have an extensive accessory genome. S. aureus has more than 30 species and co-evolved with warm-blooded animals.
5. They are mostly commensal of which 30% asymptomatic carriage of the microorganism. S. aureus is a pathogenic species.
7. The Host of S. aureus has natural defence. This includes having an intact skin barrier, it cannot access deeper to the tissues wherein they can replicate. Another host defence is the defensins like antibiotics which inhibits and kills the microorganism. And the PMNs or polymorphonuclear of the white blood cells which innate immunity. It recognizes S. aureus and attempts to kill it.
8. Every part of the immune system has a component or analogue in S. aureus that is meant to inactivate it because of its virulence and drug-resistant which is the concern of the medical community in dealing with this organism.
9. The disease mechanism of S. aureus are local infection which are abscess and cellulitis (S. aureus is premier in creating abscess), food poisoning (it is a pre-formed toxin, not an infection), invasive infection such as sepsis, bacteremia, endocarditis, osteomyelitis, pneumonia, complicated skin/soft tissue infection, and the toxic shock and other toxin-mediated syndrome (this occurs when S. aureus make toxin inside the body into the blood).
10. 95% of the 30% population in the US has skin/soft tissue infection and the other has an infection in bones & joint, urine, blood, and respiratory.
11. S. aureus produces the highest mortality rate among other species.
12. S. aureus has basic elements of chromosomal core genome wherein they have housekeeping genes, innate virulence genes like staphyloxanthin, coagulase, and catalase, and has mobile genetic elements or resistant genes or virulence factor.
13. S. aureus antibiotic resistance goes to a process wherein the organism or gene mutates or acquire gene then they select until they become antibiotic-resistant get better and better to resistant and will make colonial expansion.
14. It found out that some antibiotic are mutagenic while selecting on evolve genome or bacteria.
15. The ultimate driver of the antibiotic reservoir is virtually limitless for their ability to respond to a short period of time whatever selective pressure given that lead to the problem of drug resistance in strains that used to be in hospitals but now hanging out in the community.
Are you busy and do not have time to handle your assignment? Are you scared that your paper will not make the grade? Do you have responsibilities that may hinder you from turning in your assignment on time? Are you tired and can barely handle your assignment? Are your grades inconsistent?
Whichever your reason may is, it is valid! You can get professional academic help from our service at affordable rates. We have a team of professional academic writers who can handle all your assignments.
Our essay writers are graduates with diplomas, bachelor's, masters, Ph.D., and doctorate degrees in various subjects. The minimum requirement to be an essay writer with our essay writing service is to have a college diploma. When assigning your order, we match the paper subject with the area of specialization of the writer.
You fill all the paper instructions in the order form. Make sure you include all the helpful materials so that our academic writers can deliver the perfect paper. It will also help to eliminate unnecessary revisions.
Proceed to pay for the paper so that it can be assigned to one of our expert academic writers. The paper subject is matched with the writer’s area of specialization.
You communicate with the writer and know about the progress of the paper. The client can ask the writer for drafts of the paper. The client can upload extra material and include additional instructions from the lecturer. Receive a paper.
The paper is sent to your email and uploaded to your personal account. You also get a plagiarism report attached to your paper.
PLACE THIS ORDER OR A SIMILAR ORDER WITH NERDY ASSIGNMENT HELP TODAY AND GET AN AMAZING DISCOUNT